Wednesday, December 15, 2010

mother-in-law Criminal

1. I married a woman from the Grants City housing in New York .At the time I didn’t know that her family is in Organize Crime. That her mother (Carmen Pizarro) is a god-father in the P.R. part of Organize crime, This women thinks, the to keep a man you have treat he bad. She is a good mother that my late wife when she was a child had fevers that ruin her kidneys. And I was the only one who learn to put on the dialysis machine. My mother-in-law didn’t want my two girl growing up to get, because their were from different mothers. She and her other Daughter Sonya brain wash my daughter to a burse me. My mother-in-law has used my daughter and me by Stealing my Social Security Disabilty check’s. and giving them to my child .Carmen Pizarro has use Organize Crime that work in banks ,Social Security office and in real estate to keep track of me because I tried to move to Seattle to get away and to have her stop stealing from me, Organize crime Is thru out the U.S. A. I have learned. And they have a lot of people in Social Security their have stop my check’s in may of 2009 and told me I had to sign a paper if I wanted my check’s to stare again. It was suppose to only be two hundred dollars. I have found that I am paying over five hundred fifty dollars. I have been told that I am paying for my daughter’s House. I wouldn’t because she has a boy toy who will not work, and he is healthier, then me. And I know that my mother –in-law is behind this, for she had wanted me to marry my late wife cousins,that were another reason I want west. Carmen Pizarro has also stolen money out of my union with the help of a cousin that run the union at the time. I have tried to let the F.B.I. know the a attorney general Mr. Hold know about the crimes that they have committed and no one wants to help to bring her and people in organize crime to justice, this is the country we live in, were they can cause the people in this country to go in a recession, to lose jobs and steal the money from the people.

1 comment: