again people have stop me from getting my deposit the last place I lived was a good place for some one older and with diabetes,.I need to cook for my self,to help control my diabetes. But the people in organize Crime want to punish me again because I write about them/ And I will keep writing about them as long as their keep using me of until their kill me because their can stop me from getting health care. they are using all of us. Please people think about what I have written. they are using our tax, Union money . they now use the laws that their people in government have passed and their put their people in government so their can take the money out of government Who does our government work for? I can tell not for us ,for Organize Crime and the rich, and not for us. AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.!!!!!
--
No comments:
Post a Comment