corruption in every facet of Government,Business including Banks & real estate, This Is A call to the Attorney General Of this Country To put the people who started the depression in this country. For I know Them!!.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Do the Right Thing for this Country !
To the Attorney General Office In D.C. I have send proof of money being taken out of my S.S.I check and not a thing was done. Is your department afraid of ,or part of Organize Crime ? For I know that they are in government ,in police department ,and yes in every facet of business,in every that is the real reason wall street & the bank were bail out their greed has cause this rescission. People are still out of work because of people like my mother-in-law who are part of organize crime who can order people working in government , Banks, and real estate co.. So if you want to work for the people you Mr. Holder have to put these people in jail. DO THE RIGHT THING!!.Work for the people of this Country, and stop organize crime . I know who their are, help me and server this great Country!!!!!!>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment